With M & M Home Care, you or your loved one will get the necessary assistance and hands-on care needed to maintain a safe, independent, and enjoyable lifestyle. We provide a full spectrum of care, meaning that as a patient’s medical needs change, services can change with them, making M & M Home Care an ideal partner in providing quality care for those who need it most.
M & M Home Care’s private duty care includes, but is not limited to:
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Transferring (walking)
- Assistance with Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs) – the complex skills needed to successfully live independently.
- Managing finances
- Handling transportation (driving or navigating public transit)
- Preparing meals
- Using the telephone and other communication devices
- Managing medications
- Housework and basic home maintenance
Together, ADLs and IADLs represent the skills that people usually need to be able to manage in order to live as independent adults.
We can also assist with:
- Preparing meals and feeding
- Escorting to appointments
- Preventing falls
- Monitoring vital signs